- About Vent-A-Hood®
- Range Hoods
- Product Specifications
- Magic Lung
- How To Choose
- Where To Buy
- Distributor Map
- Contact Us
St Louis Range HoodsNo other distributor has the selection of high-quality, low maintenance St. Louis range hoods than Vent-A-Hood. We manufactured the first home cooking range hoods over 75 years ago and have maintained our strong reputation for offering superior, in-stock products at a fair market value. Our range hoods in St. Louis MO are designed to be easy to care for, safe, powerful and efficient. They blend in well with today's contemporary appliances and can be custom built to meet the needs of our dynamic customers.
Here are some of the perks to choosing Vent-A-Hood Missouri:
- • Five year warranties on material and workmanship.
- • Patented Magic Lung blower system with SensaSource technology with all kitchen ventilation in Missouri.
- • All range hoods snap apart for easy cleaning, part of our EZ Cleaning advantage.
- • Complete customization using our exclusive Build-A-Hood module.
- • Over 75 years in the industry and direct experience with time-tested technologies.
Getting started with our company has never been easier thanks to our customization options for St. Louis range hoods. We offer the following styles of St. Louis kitchen ventilation:
- • Island
- • Contemporary Island
- • Euro-Style Island
- • Designer Series Island
- • Wall Mount
- • Contemporary Wall Mount
- • Euro-Style Wall Mount
- • Designer Series Wall Mount
- • Liner Inserts
- • Duct Free ARS
- • Under Cabinet
Once you have chosen a style that suits your cooking style, you can select the width of the kitchen range hoods in St. Louis as well as the blower system, accessories and exterior color. Thanks to the patented Magic Lung blower system, you can opt for several blowers with 300 CFM of air movement in a single vent. Other highlights to Magic Lung with SensaSource include:
- • Powerful filtration with the unique system of combining air pressure and speed with centrifugal filtration.
- • Dishwasher-safe parts that unsnap for quick cleanups.
- • Whispers of air movement due to the quietest ventilation possible.
- • Kitchen ventilation in Missouri prevents fire from spreading to the home.
- • Internal motor is enclosed in specially designed housing.
It's never too late to transform your kitchen into the cooking chamber you've always dreamed of. Contact one of our representatives today to learn more about our innovative St. Louis range hoods.