- About Vent-A-Hood®
- Range Hoods
- Product Specifications
- Magic Lung
- How To Choose
- Where To Buy
- Distributor Map
- Contact Us
Range Hood Vent Stainless Steel
They say the kitchen is the heart of the home. At Vent-A-Hood, we believe the range hood vent is the heart of the kitchen. These stylish sources of ventilation are what keep heat-polluted contaminants out of the air you breathe, provide adequate ventilation through the kitchen and trap cooking contaminants and grease. Before now, you may not have given your range hoods much thought, but when you see what our company can bring to the modern-day kitchen, you'll be glad you stopped by Vent-A-Hood.
Vent-A-Hood has always been a frontrunner in the range hood industry, and we got our feet wet 75 years ago as we introduced the first home cooking ventilation. With over seven decades of experience, we have set our standards high and continue to display the same perfection and professionalism across our products. A major breakthrough for our company is our patented Magic Lung blower system with SensaSource.
We consider our innovative Magic Lung blower system to be the key ingredient for our success. Take a look at what it brings to our range hood vent products:
- • Power: Each blower contains 300 CFM of air movement. For more power, you can combine multiple blowers in one vent. Even the most rigorous cooking environments won't outdo the efficiency of Magic Lung technology.
- • Efficiency: Unlike other range hoods that pull the air through the filter, the Magic Lung blower system combines air pressure and speed with centrifugal filtration to trap, liquefy and remove contaminants.
- • Fire Safety: There has never been a fire reported in the past 75 years when the Magic Lung with SensaSource system was in use. This is because there are pressure barriers created that lower the risk of attic or wall fires.
- • Easy Cleaning: Thanks to EZ Clean technology, our stainless steel range hoods snap apart, and the pieces can be washed in the dishwasher or with soap and water.
- • Quiet: Our stainless steel range hood vents have the quietest ventilation possible and deliver only a whisper of air movement.
Join the thousands of customers who have discovered our range hood vent products and how they can transform the contemporary kitchen.