- About Vent-A-Hood®
- Range Hoods
- Product Specifications
- Magic Lung
- How To Choose
- Where To Buy
- Distributor Map
- Contact Us
Kitchen ventilation is an integral part of any kitchen. It removes cooking contaminants and odors from the air plus allows for air to move throughout the ductwork to prevent wall and attic fires. Even with the importance that home ventilation brings to the table, many people don't give it a second thought until they are faced with having to buy a new ventilation system.
Thanks to Vent-A-Hood, customers have the very best range hood ventilation at their fingertips. We have a balanced selection of duct and ductless range hood products for our varied base of customers. Whether you're a single dweller or a five-star chef, you can expect that our products will meet the most rigorous cooking demands to the same perfection.
Here are the types of kitchen ventilation we offer as part of our standard selections:
- • Under Cabinet
- • Wall Mount
- • Island
- • Liner Inserts
- • Duct Free ARS
- • Euro-Style Wall Mount/Island
- • Contemporary Wall Mount/Island
- • Designer Series Wall Mount/Island
Although our standard ventilation is most popular, some kitchens are best served by a ductless kitchen range hood that is ideal for light residential cooking where venting is not an option. Our duct free products have a layered look and include a high-quality blower for the utmost power and efficiency. Even though this ductless range hood doesn't have the same type of high-performance ventilation as other range hoods we carry, you can still expect to receive the very best duct-free technology on the market today. With a variety of options, you can find the perfect fit for your kitchen.
Here are some features to consider when choosing your duct free ventilation hood:
- • Choose from painted, stainless steel, real brass, real copper and hammered copper finishes
- • Matching ARS duct covers sold separately
- • Available in 7-inch, 8-inch and 9-inch ceiling heights
- • Can be used standalone or in-between cabinets
- • Uses exclusive four-phase technology
- • Contemporary and multi-layered visual effects
- • Includes K Series blower
You should never fall short on your kitchen ventilation, as proper ventilation leads to better comfort, health and safety in the home.