- About Vent-A-Hood®
- Range Hoods
- Product Specifications
- Magic Lung
- How To Choose
- Where To Buy
- Distributor Map
- Contact Us
Selecting kitchen hoods for the home doesn't have to be the challenge you think it is. At first glance, the selection process can be overwhelming since there are so many styles and brands on the market. Yet there are several factors that buyers share, and these include purchasing the best range hood that is attractive, easy to clean and safe for the home. For these very important reasons, there is only one brand of kitchen range hoods that we recommend: Vent-A-Hood.
You can recognize Vent-A-Hood range hoods as being the best kitchen range hoods on the market. We choose our words carefully, so you don't have to feel as if we're calling ourselves the best just because we want to. There are specific time-tested technologies and forward-thinking amenities that are included with our products, keeping them on the forefront of the industry. Here are some examples of the high-performance qualities you can expect from our kitchen hoods:
- • Extreme power delivered from the 300 CFM of air movement in each blower
- • The utmost efficiency from a unique ventilation system that combines air pressure and speed with centrifugal filtration
- • Complete fire safety that not only prevents fires from occurring but also stops them from spreading to other parts in the home
- • Easy cleaning thanks to pieces that snap apart and are dishwasher safe
- • Exceptionally quiet performance that account for the lowest sound ratings in the industry
There is one term to describe all of these features: Magic Lung. Our patented Magic Lung with SensaSource blower system is the ingredient to our success. Furthermore, we were the first company to manufacturer home cooking ranges and ventilation and have maintained a strong network of engineers and distributors that have the knowledge and expertise to build the best kitchen range hood appliances.
Start building your very best range hood using our custom Build-A-Hood module. Select the style, width, color and blower system as well as additional features like pot rails and corner bands. With Vent-A-Hood in your corner, you can safely say that you have access to the very best kitchen hoods on the market.