- About Vent-A-Hood®
- Range Hoods
- Product Specifications
- Magic Lung
- How To Choose
- Where To Buy
- Distributor Map
- Contact Us
Island Range Hoods
If you could dream up the perfect island range hoods, what features would they share? Extreme power and efficiency? Easy-to-clean housing? Quiet performance and fire safety? At Vent-A-Hood, we felt that these features would be most important to us, too. That is why we have spent the last seven decades working toward a progressive technology that would enable our range hoods to be at the forefront of the industry. That is where our patented Magic Lung with SensaSource blower system comes into play as this very technology has made Vent-A-Hood an industry leader.
Magic Lung with SensaSource is the type of blower system that we use in each island hood vent. We love everything about this system, but to keep things short, we'll share the main highlights to expect with your island range hoods:
- • Efficiency: This powerful blower traps cooking contaminants, liquefies grease and removes heat-polluted air. The unique system combines continuous speed and air pressure with centrifugal filtration to get the job done right.
- • Powerful: Each blower has 300 CFM of air movement for strong ventilation. You can also add more than one blower in a single vent, for up to 1200 CFM of air movement with one island range hood vent.
- • Quiet: No matter how many blowers are running, you'll hear only a whisper of air movement. The Magic Lung blower system has the lowest sound ratings, and when you have halogen lights installed, you can take advantage of SensaSource that lowers the blower speed even further.
- • Fire Safe: Not only do we have a clean record for fires, but also our unique system of constant speed prevents fire from spreading to other parts in the home. With SensaSource technology, the blower speed will be increased to maintain the proper air speed in the vent for island range hoods.
- • Easy Cleaning: We love that our island range hoods can be snapped apart for easy cleaning. Our parts are dishwasher safe and collect excess grease in a special housing.
Take advantage of our time-tested technologies, high-performance parts and five-year warranty on each island hood vent by joining thousands of other satisfied Vent-A-Hood customers.