- About Vent-A-Hood®
- Range Hoods
- Product Specifications
- Magic Lung
- How To Choose
- Where To Buy
- Distributor Map
- Contact Us
Island hoods are staples in American kitchens, and although you may rarely give these structures a second glance, they play an integral role in removing cooking contaminants from the air. When shopping for a new ventilation system, put your trust in Vent-A-Hood. No one knows range hoods better than us thanks to 75 years of experience, time-tested technologies and the manufacturing of high-performance parts. These factors are, in part, the reasons why our company has remained synonymous with high-end, professional kitchen island hood ventilation systems.
Whether you're a world-class chef or a stay-at-home mom, our kitchen hood products are guaranteed to meet your needs. With over seven decades of experience and the glory of knowing that we were the first manufacturer to offer home kitchen ventilation and range hoods, we've learned a few things about the industry. For example, our customers like the freedom of being able to customize their island hoods to match their cooking style and environment. That is why we have our exclusive Build-A-Hood module for curious customers with a knack for perfection.
Using our Build-A-Hood module, you can:
- • Choose between wall mount and island range hood styles
- • Select the width of your kitchen island hood
- • Select the appropriate blower system
- • Add accessories like vertical bands or corner bands
- • Choose a custom color
One thing is for certain: No matter which range hood you select, each one includes the patented Magic Lung with SensaSource blower system. Here's what you need to know about our exclusive technology that has made each hood for kitchen island counters a standout product:
- • Three-hundred CFM of air movement in a single blower
- • Lowest sound ratings in the industry
- • A unique filtration system that combines centrifugal filtration with constant air pressure and speed
- • Easy cleaning thanks to pieces that snap apart
- • Fire protection from the constant air that flows through the ductwork
Browse through our island hoods and see the quality and aesthetic appeal of our products for yourself. After all, we at Vent-A-Hood remain fully committed to our customers and continually offer high-quality, low-maintenance products at a fair market value.