- About Vent-A-Hood®
- Range Hoods
- Product Specifications
- Magic Lung
- How To Choose
- Where To Buy
- Distributor Map
- Contact Us
Hood Vents Kitchen Exhaust
Are you ready to do something different with your kitchen? Consider how new hood vents can transform your cooking space for the better. Range hoods are practical for today's kitchens, but they can also be attractive and add to the visual appeal of your space. How do we know? Because we were the first manufacturer of kitchen range hoods and have been engineering them ever since.
With over seven decades of experience, you can expect that our team of engineers have the knowledge and expertise to keep our company going strong. What puts our kitchen exhaust hoods at the forefront of the industry is our patented Magic Lung with SensaSource blower system. Coupled with other time-tested technologies, our kitchen vent hoods are unsurpassable.
So what exactly is Magic Lung with SensaSource? While we could write a book on its innovative qualities, we'll share in brief the highlights of this technology.
- • Quiet Operation ? You'll hear only a whisper of air movement with our kitchen hood vents since the blower system uses the quietest ventilation possible. If halogen lights are included, you also reap the benefits of SensaSource that lowers the blower speed for ultra-quiet operation.
- • Powerful Ventilation ? With 300 CFM of air movement in each blower, you can just imagine how efficient the ventilation is in our hood vents. You can combine more than one blower in a single vent, for up to 1200 CFM of air movement.
- • High Efficiency ? We love that our blower system has a unique system of trapping, liquefying and removing contaminants from the air. This system is the most efficient on the marketplace.
- • Fire Safe ? Nothing offers more peace of mind than knowing that your exhaust kitchen hood is specially designed to prevent fires from spreading to other parts of the home. We've also received zero reports of fires when the Magic Lung blower system was in use.
- • Easy Cleaning ? Because the housing on our kitchen exhaust hoods snap apart, it's easy to keep them clean. Just toss the parts in the dishwasher or soak them in soap and water.
See how far hood vents have come with Vent-A-Hood. Find a dealer in your area or start building your custom range hood with our Build-A-Hood module.