- About Vent-A-Hood®
- Range Hoods
- Product Specifications
- Magic Lung
- How To Choose
- Where To Buy
- Distributor Map
- Contact Us
Vent-A-Hood is a name synonymous with high-quality exhaust hood appliances. Our family owned company was the first to manufacturer home cooking ventilation and has continued to exceed our customers' expectations over the last seven decades. Today, our company has recently expanded our manufacturing space by 50 percent to account for our steady demand. We maintain a high level of commitment to our customers and have both a national and international marketing program in place.
By choosing Vent-A-Hood, you not only receive a full selection of the very best range hoods but also:
- • Patented Magic Lung with SensaSource blower system
- • Five year warranty on material, workmanship and internal motor
- • Maintenance-free kitchen hoods thanks to EZ Clean technology
- • Option to customize an exhaust hood using the Build-A-Hood module
Even with all the perks that come along with our kitchen range hoods, it's Magic Lung with SensaSource that we're most excited about. This technology delivers the following highlights to each of our kitchen hoods:
- • Quiet Performance: With some of the lowest sound ratings in the industry, you'll hear only a whisper of air movement when the Magic Lung system is in place. If you add halogen lights, you also get the benefits of SensaSource, which lowers the sound even further.
- • Powerful Ventilation: There are 300 CFM of air movement contained in each blower, with the option to add more than one blower in a single vent. This power ensures that there is sufficient ventilation even in the most demanding cooking environments.
- • Efficient Filtration: Each exhaust cooking hood is equipped with the most efficient kitchen ventilation thanks to a unique system that combines air pressure and constant speed with centrifugal filtration.
- • Fire Safety: In 75 years, we have never received a report of an attic or wall fire when the Magic Lung blower system was in place. This system pulls constant air and speed through the ductwork to prevent the start and spread of fire.
- • Easy Cleaning: All parts of the exhaust hood snap apart for quick cleanings. The parts are dishwasher safe as well.
Find a distributor in your area or start building your custom range hood using our exclusive Build-A-Hood module.