- About Vent-A-Hood®
- Range Hoods
- Product Specifications
- Magic Lung
- How To Choose
- Where To Buy
- Distributor Map
- Contact Us
Finding the perfect range hoods can be tricky, especially if you have something specific in mind. With Vent-A-Hood, you can use our exclusive Build-A-Hood module to create your own custom hoods. Of course, we have a varied selection of range hoods that include island, wall mount, under cabinet, liner insert and duct free ARS styles, but our goal is to give customers as much reign over their kitchen ventilation as possible.
Using our Build-A-Hood module to make your custom kitchen hood canopy is easy. Following our simple and easy module, you can select:
- • Style ? Choose from our Island or Wall Mount Designer Series custom hoods.
- • Width ? Find the perfect width for your space, ranging from 36 to 66 inches.
- • Blower System ? Select the ideal blower system for your cooking space, ranging between 300 and 1200 CFM of air movement.
- • Accessories ? Customize the look of your custom kitchen hood canopy by choosing vertical bands, corner bands, rails or a lip treatment.
- • Color ? From pink to green to blue, we have every color under the sun. Also specify which parts of the custom hood canopy should be colored.
We know you'll have fun designing your custom kitchen hood, but we want our customers to know that there is more than just good looks to our home ventilation products. Each of our range hoods has our patented Magic Lung blower system with SensaSource technology. This blower system is the key ingredient to our success and something that we are very proud of. Proven technologies and high-performance parts have gone into the creation of Magic Lung, and we're happy to share this progressive technology with our customers.
When making your custom hoods, you automatically receive a Magic Lung blower system; although you can select the intensity of the system. Each blower contains 300 CFM of air movement, and you have the option to add multiple blowers in one vent. With the choices we give our customers, we're able to serve people of all lifestyles and budgets so that they can welcome the same forward-thinking kitchen ventilation into their homes.