- About Vent-A-Hood®
- Range Hoods
- Product Specifications
- Magic Lung
- How To Choose
- Where To Buy
- Distributor Map
- Contact Us
Baton Rouge Range HoodsIndividually engineered for performance and style, Vent-A-Hood's Baton Rouge range hoods are a revolutionary advancement in the industry. Our company has 75 years of experience, and we continually perfect what kitchen ventilation in Louisiana can offer the modern family. Fortunately, the original concept of range hoods hasn't changed much from decades ago, which means we've been left to perfect the technology and aesthetic appeal of these kitchen essentials.
What You Can Expect from Vent-A-Hood Louisiana
- • All range hoods in Baton Rouge LA have the patented Magic Lung with SensaSource blower system. With this technology, your range hood will have quiet performance, the utmost power and efficiency, easy-to-clean parts and safety from fires.
- • Our kitchen range hoods in Baton Rouge come with a five year warranty on material and workmanship as well as a five year warranty on the internal motor.
- • With our Build-A-Hood module, customers can build their own Baton Rouge range hoods to their standards and preferences.
- • Our company strives for time-tested technologies and products that are kept in stock.
The Unique Magic Lung Blower System
- • Offers the quietest ventilation possible
- • Snaps apart for easy cleaning
- • Each blower delivers 300 CFM of air movement
- • Air pressure and constant speed are combined with centrifugal filtration
- • No fires have been reported when the Magic Lung with SensaSource blower system was in use
Building Your Own Range Hoods
Interested in creating your own Baton Rouge kitchen ventilation? We have the tools you need to custom-build your hood in six easy steps:
- • Choose a style
- • Select a hood width
- • Select a blower system
- • Customize with accessories
- • Choose a color
- • Request a quote
As you can see, working with Vent-A-Hood is a different experience than what you may be used to. We pride ourselves on top quality, in-stock products and dependable technologies while giving our customers the flexibility needed to create their own kitchen ventilation in Louisiana. Get started building your Baton Rouge range hoods today with our Build-A-Hood module, and enjoy a five year warranty on all products.